What is Friends of Roseville Parks? We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization whose members raise funds for the benefit of all Roseville (Minnesota) Parks and recreation facilities. We aim to promote the development and maintenance of Roseville parks to provide recreational facilities and activities for families, children and adults.
Since its founding in 1969, Friends of Roseville Parks has raised more than $425,000 to beautify the parks of our community and make the spaces more useful, not only Roseville residents but all who come to enjoy the bounteous green spaces in our community. See below for a list highlighting some of our donations over the years.
How can you join Friends of Roseville Parks? We’ve made it easy with an online form using payment by PayPal. Or you can choose to click the button below for a downloadable copy of the Membership brochure
Already a member? Click here to go to the Member’s page.
How can you support us? Click here for more about the FOR Parks Endowment Fund.
What have we accomplished?
Below is a list of just a few of the many projects the Friends of Roseville Parks has funded in part or in full:
- Indoor tree feature plus display cabinets (2014, 2016)
- Fireplaces in six new Park Buildings (2014)
- Dale Street playground equipment (2009)
- Arboretum benches (2005, 2007)
- Muriel Sahlin Arboretum fountain (2001 & 2003)
- FOR Parks shelter kitchen upgrades (1995, 1997)
- Lake Bennett lit fountain aeration system (1997, 2012)
- Harriet Alexander Nature Center furnishings (1989)
- Lights around Lake Bennett (1985)
- Soccer field equipment (1979)
- Joe Mogg Memorial Boardwalk (1979)